- Age appropriate "Prison Packets" include books and activities that will encourage bonding during visitation. Pamphlets with additional information and resources for the caregivers will be handed out.
- Resources for the child's school to provide one
on one or small group support for children of the incarcerated
- School resources for professional development to
train staff in dealing with students of the incarcerated.
The Incarcerated Parent
- Parenting from prison books for the prison libraries.
- Pamphlet with suggestions on how to prepare for your child's
- Workbook to guide parent in building a positive relationship with
- Resources on the legal rights of incarcerated parents.
- List of agencies that provide support for the children of the incarcerated and their caregivers.
- Resources providing guidance in raising children who have a parent in prison
- Detailed suggestions on how to prepare the child to visit their parent in prison.